Freitag, 28. Oktober 2011

Are You Ready For Halloween?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
If you speak english scroll down a little bit for the english part ! (:
Hey ihr! Ich wollte euch mal ein kleines Sneak-Peak Bild von dem "Photoshoot" zeigen, welches ich gerade mit meinem Bruder gemacht habe. Ihr könnt die nächsten Tage noch einen Post über den Ungarnaustausch erwarten, mehr Bilder von dem Photoshoot, Halloween Bilder von mir und meinen Freunden, einen Post über die Oktober Glossybox (gestern angekommen und schon Bilder gemacht) und Bilder von meinen Gelnägeln (ich gehe morgen mit einer Freundin ins Nagelstudio weil die da 50% reduziert haben !).




              

Hey guys! I just wanted to show you a little Sneak-Peak from the photo shoot I just did with my brother. Also I'm going to post something about the Hungarian exchange, more photos from the photo shoot, Halloween Pictures with my friends, a post about the october Glossybox (arrives yesterday and photos already taken) and pictures of my gel nails (I'm going to get them made tomorrow because they have 50% off !).

5 Kommentare:

  1. Here, in Poland we don't celebrate Halloween, what a shame :<<<.

    Love your blog!
    Wanna follow each other?
    Take care xoxo

    www.mayaandsusannah.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. sieht gruselig aus...

    liebe grüße
    http://miraculousaffection.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. gruselig sieht das bild aus ♥

    Lieben Gruß.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. soo cute :)!

    Could you girls possibly help me out and fill in this quick questionnaire about what magazines you like to read for my uni project? xx

    please click the link below: it will only take you a couple of minutes - pinky promise <3

    www.surveymonkey.com/s/YTLN7HL

    AntwortenLöschen