Samstag, 8. Oktober 2011

This and that #2

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
If you speak english scroll down a little bit for the english part ! (:
Hey ihr! Heute war ein Im-Bett-Bleib Tag für mich. Ich war ganz kurz um 8 Uhr wach, bin dann aber wieder eingeschlafen und erst im 13 Uhr wieder aufgewacht. Danach hab ich Van Helsing angeschaut (Genialer Film! Ich liebe ihn!) und jetzt schaue ich gerade ein paar Folgen von Monk. Also ich liebe ja Vampire Diaries, Warehouse 13, Monk, Hawaii Five-0, NCIS:LA, Gossip Girl und Glee. Was schaut ihr gerne für Serien? (:
Ich hab vor ja ein paar Tagen mein Zimmer aufgeräumt, ich denke ich werde auch noch eine Room-Tour machen sobald ich noch ein wenig mehr ausgemistet habe! Was meint ihr? (:


Ansonsten wünsche ich noch ein schönes Wochenende! <3







Hey guys! Today was a stay-in-bed day for me. I was awake for a few minutes at 8 am, but then I fell asleep again and only woke up at 1pm. After that I watched Van Helsing (amazing movie! I love it!) and now I'm watching a few episodes of Monk. I really like The Vampire Diaries, Warehouse 13, Monk, Hawaii Five-0, NCIS:LA, Gossip Girl and Glee. Which series do you like to watch?
A few days ago I cleaned up my room, so I think I'm going to do like a Room-Tour as soon as I managed to clear my room out a little bit more! What do you think? (:
Apart from that I wish you a lovely weekend! <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen